Clear vision during production process, any time and under toughest conditions. Approved system to keep inspection window clean and thus ensure continuous control of work flow. Suitable for any kind of CNC lathe or metal cutting machine as well as any machining centre or test station.
InstallationThe system is installed on the inside either by means of a bolt flange after cutting a hole the size of the rotating disc into the machining centre window, or, simply, without perforation, by affixing Rotoclear® S3 with a special adhesive. A specially developed and safe gluing process allows even unskilled personnel to reliably apply this method of installation by following a short and easily to understand step-to-step instruction. Rotoclear® S3 can either be installed in original equipment manufacturer machines (OEM), or, later, as a retrofit package. For milling machines the bolt flange version (polycarbonate glass) is recommended, for turning centres the adhesive version (laminated safety glass VSG) is deemed suitable.
PrincipleA rotating disc flings off striking coolants and cuttings, whether water-soluble or water-insoluble. This enables the operator to always have a clear view into the processing area – safety according to safety instructions currently effective being guaranteed. Integrated sealing air supply keeps the system tight and fail-safe. An autonomous engine control allows initial and standard operation without any adjustment on Rotoclear® S3. Overload protection, emergency shutdown and controlled restart run fully automatically and guarantee constant operation.
- Lowest installation depth (34 mm)
- Maximum field of vision by revolutionary drive concept
- Modest design
- Considerably reduced maintenance and cleaning intervals: Replacement of worn out rotating disc with one screw only in less than one minute without dismounting the entire device
- Simple mounting of the system either as bolt flange or adhesive version
- Maximum operational reliability by integrated sealing air supply
- Minimum power consumption by use of linear drive technology
- High torque for application under toughest conditions